Saturday, August 06, 2005

AMBER BENSON: Having sex with Willow

Harvested from our inbox:

Amber on the episode Seeing Red:

"There'd been hints that we were going to have some sort of love scene, but I didn't really understand what the extent of that was going to be until I went in for a wardrobe fitting and Cynthia, the wardrobe supervisor, said, 'Now, what kind of modesty clothing [flesh-toned garb to simulate nudity] do you want?' I hadn't read Steve DeKnight's script yet, and I was just like, 'What are you talking about? Modest - I'm not modest - I want fully clothed!' We [Amber and Alyson] both had band tops. I had boxer shorts and she had biker shorts. We were in bed with the stupid satin sheet. I'd never experienced satin sheets before. I'd pull the sheet up, and two seconds later, she's pulling on it, and it goes down, and I'm pulling it up - it's so slick that it won't stay where you put it. It slides. So I'm like this." [Amber mimes holding the sheet to her chest for dear life.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home