Sunday, August 21, 2005

AMBER BENSON: Stalkery musings

Spotted in
The Armchair Anthropologist, the joys of having familiar faces come to your coffee shop:


I'm a television fanatic and genuinely enchanted by seeing the actress who played Willow's girlfriend, Tara, on Buffy the Vampire Slayer eating a sandwich, and not just because Amber Benson has lovely skin. What can I say? I'm white trash and this is what my people do. My sister will gladly tell you all about the time that Joey Lawrence (again --"Whoa!") hit on her at a New Year's Eve party in Lake Tahoe. My other sister has boasted that Tony Hawk's son is her six-year-old daughter's boyfriend ever since her family was invited by Hawk's ex-wife, (who knew my sis in high school) to stay in one of their houses and get celebrity passes to Disneyland. My niece doesn't particularly care about the pedigree of her kindergarten boyfriend, but give her time -- she's of my ilk.

We really do recommend the whole article, mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home